HOW TO MAKE A RESERVATION:
Step 1: Select the number of people in your group (above). The calendar and booking form will appear.
Step 2: Select your date in the calendar. The price will be shown at the bottom of the booking form. Fill in the required information in the booking form.
Step 3: Select ‘Add to Cart’ and then select ‘Proceed to Checkout’.
Step 4: Fill in the required billing information and select ‘Proceed to Paypal’ to pay securely with your credit card (Visa, Mastercard, American Express) or Paypal account. You will receive an immediate confirmation of your reservation.
- Enjoy a stress-free full-day excursion, including transportation in an air-conditioned vehicle with a friendly driver
- Head out to the open sea to swim with wild dolphins in their natural environment in the morning
- Take a stroll around the crater of the Trou aux Cerfs dormant volcano and enjoy a breathtaking panoramic view of the island
- Discover the crater lake of Grand Bassin and the hindu culture of Mauritius by visiting the temples around the sacred lake
- Drive through the Black River Gorges National Park, and stop to admire the stunning views
- Admire the Alexandra Falls waterfall and take a moment to enjoy in its peaceful surroundings
- Visit the popular site of the seven coloured earth geographic wonders and the famous Chamarel Falls
Have you ever dreamed about swimming with wild dolphins in Mauritius? Get ready for a day of discovery when you book our 8-hour Dolphins and Mauritius Volcanic Wonders tour. The driver will pick you up from your hotel and drive you to the various sights and attractions below.
You will start your day with the experience of a lifetime, and one of the most popular activities in Mauritius, swimming with wild dolphins in their natural environment. Once you get on board the speedboat, the professional and qualified skippers will start by briefing you on the important aspects of this experience. You will then head to Tamarin Bay for the dolphin encounter. The skippers will accompany you in the water when it’s your turn to swim with the dolphins. You will enjoy 2.5 hours on the open sea viewing the dolphins and swimming with them. Depending on the amount of time left, you will then go to The Aquarium, a popular snorkelling and diving site with beautiful coral and tropical fish.
After this memorable experience, your driver will take you to discover the Trou aux Cerf volcano. You will be able to enjoy the 360 degree views from the top of the volcano while taking a stroll around the crater. This dormant volcano stands at around 600m above sea level, and on clear days offers a breathtaking panoramic view of the island.
Then, drive by the largest reservoir in Mauritius, the Mare-aux-Vacoas, on the way to Grand Bassin, a tranquil and serene crater lake considered sacred by the Hindu population. Discover the Hindu culture by visiting the temples around the lake and enjoy the peace and quiet of the surroundings. You will also be amazed by the tall statue of Shiva and the view from the highest temple. Be sure to watch out for the monkeys and wildlife. Note: It may not be possible to make this stop in the month of February or March as the area is also a pilgrimage site during the festival of Mahashivaratree.
Nature lovers will enjoy the incredible views of the Black River Gorges, the largest national park in Mauritius. Covering an area of 6754 hectares, the park is home to numerous endemic flora and fauna and provides visitors with beautiful hikes, with varying levels of difficulty. During your drive through the park and Plaine des Champagnes, you will also get to stop and admire Alexandra falls and viewpoint, and if they’re in season, like the locals, you’ll want to pick a few goyaves de chine!
Visit the popular Chamarel, the coloured earth site, where in addition to the geological wonders of the seven coloured dunes, you can view the Chamarel Falls, the most famous waterfall in Mauritius! And, make sure you stop by the giant tortoise pens before leaving the park!
- A 2.5-hour encounter with wild dolphins in the open sea
- Snorkelling near the coral reef (snorkelling gear provided)
- Services of a fully licensed, qualified driver
- Air-conditioned and insured taxi, minibus or coach
- Private transfer for your group to and from your hotel
- Waiting time
- Parking fees
- Entrance fees to Chamarel
- Lunch or snacks
- Gratuities (optional)