HOW TO MAKE A RESERVATION:
Step 1: Select the number of people in your group (above). The calendar and booking form will appear.
Step 2: Select your date in the calendar. The price will be shown at the bottom of the booking form. Fill in the required information in the booking form.
Step 3: Select ‘Add to Cart’ and then select ‘Proceed to Checkout’.
Step 4: Fill in the required billing information and select ‘Place Order’ to pay securely with your credit card (Visa, Mastercard, Discover, American Express). You will receive an immediate confirmation of your reservation.
- Enjoy a stress free day, with hotel pickup/dropoff, transportation to/from Ile aux Cerfs, lunch and drinks included
- Pass by the stunning Grand River South East waterfall, and have the chance to see monkeys and fruit bats
- Enjoy a delicious barbecue lunch and drinks, including beer, wine and rum
- Watch live sega dancers perform
- Spend the afternoon exploring, relaxing and swimming on Ile aux Cerfs, or do one of the many activities offered on the island
Enjoy a stress-free day on one of the most beautiful islands in Mauritius, and let us take care of it all: private hotel pickup and dropoff, transportation to and from Ile aux Cerfs in a speedboat, a barbecue lunch, and plenty of drinks. You’ll even have the opportunity to view a live sega dance!
Our driver will pick you up at your hotel between 7:30am and 9am (depending on your hotel’s location) in order to depart for Ile aux Cerfs in a speedboat at 9:30am. After boarding the speedboat, you will pass by the Grand River South East waterfall on your way to Ile aux Cerfs. If you’re lucky, you’ll be able to see the curious monkeys jumping through the big old trees on the river banks. Watch the Mauritian fruit bats resting perched on the highest trees as you approach the waterfall.
After seeing the stunning Grand River South East waterfall, you’ll head to Ilot Mangenie (next to Ile aux Cerfs) to enjoy a freshly prepared barbecue lunch of chicken, fish, salad and more. You’ll also be treated to drinks, including soft drinks, beer, wine and rum, and have the chance to watch sega dancers perform live. After lunch, you’ll board the boat for a very short ride to Ile aux Cerfs where you will spend 3 or 4 hours relaxing, swimming, suntanning, hiking or doing one of the many activities offered on the island.
- Services of a fully licensed, qualified driver
- Air-conditioned and insured taxi, minibus or coach
- Private transfer for your group to and from your hotel
- Transfer for your group to and from Ile aux Cerfs in a speedboat
- Barbecue lunch (chicken, fish, salad, etc) and drinks (soft drinks, beer, wine, rum, etc)
- Live sega dance viewing
- Towel, sunglasses, and sunscreen