HOW TO MAKE A RESERVATION FOR HIKING IN MAURITIUS:
Step 1: Select the number of people in your group (above). The calendar and booking form will appear.
Step 2: Select your date in the calendar. The price will be shown at the bottom of the booking form. Fill in the required information in the booking form.
Step 3: Select ‘Add to Cart’ and then select ‘Proceed to Checkout’.
Step 4: Fill in the required billing information and select ‘Place Order’ to pay securely with your credit card (Visa, Mastercard, Discover, American Express). You will receive an immediate confirmation of your reservation.
- Enjoy a rewarding 6-7 hour trek through lush, tropical forests
- Discover meandering rivers and cascading waterfalls
- Take a refreshing dip in the natural basins
- Soak in the breathtaking, panoramic views of the South Western coast of Mauritius
- Learn about the area’s history and flora and fauna from an experienced guide
- Enjoy authentic, home-made snacks with your guide and group
- Relax, knowing that a private hotel transfer is included
Mauritius is famous for its white sandy beaches and tepid lagoons of striking shades of blue, but did you know that our stunning tropical slice of paradise also abounds in lush, tropical forests and cascading waterfalls, with unique, endemic plants and species? Hiking in Mauritius provides you with the opportunity to explore these lesser-known paths. Whether you’re a nature lover, Instagram-worthy photo seeker, or fitness enthusiast, the Tamarind Falls, also known as 7 Cascades, Hiking/Trekking experience is an experience that will no doubt complete your Mauritius vacation!
In the morning, your driver will pick you up from your hotel and drive you to the meeting point, where you will meet your experienced guide(s). You will then begin your hike through lush forests. During your full-day trek, you will discover meandering rivers, marvel at spectacular waterfalls, take a refreshing dip in the natural basins, and soak in breathtaking views of Mauritius, all while learning about the area’s history and flora and fauna from your friendly and knowledgeable guide.
Nature and fitness lovers, are you ready to discover all seven waterfalls and fall in love with the stunning greenery, enchanting waterfalls, and breathtaking views? Then book your Full-Day Hiking in Mauritius with an Experienced Guide today!
Proper hiking shoes are required, and we recommend bringing insect repellant, sunscreen, a towel, a bathing suit (already put-on) and a change of clothes.
- Private transfer to and from your hotel
- 6-7 hour trek with an experienced guide
- Delicious home-made local snacks and bottled water
- Hiking shoes
- A towel and a bathing suit (already put on)
- Insect repellant and sunscreen
- A change of clothes (optional)