HOW TO MAKE A RESERVATION:
Step 1: Select the number of people in your group (above). The calendar and booking form will appear.
Step 2: Select your date in the calendar. The price will be shown at the bottom of the booking form. Fill in the required information in the booking form.
Step 3: Select ‘Add to Cart’ and then select ‘Proceed to Checkout’.
Step 4: Fill in the required billing information and select ‘Proceed to Paypal’ to pay securely with your credit card (Visa, Mastercard, American Express) or Paypal account. You will receive an immediate confirmation of your reservation.
- Experience the thrill of big game fishing in Mauritius with a full day fishing excursion
- Start your day with a complimentary breakfast, at 6:30am
- Have the opportunity to catch blue marlin, yellow-fin tuna, dorado, wahoo, bonito and more!
- Enjoy a delicious barbecue lunch prepared aboard the boat
- Snorkel or relax aboard the boat after fishing
- Witness the stunning views off the West coast of the island
Get ready to feel the adrenaline rush of sports fishing in Mauritius during this unique excursion in the beautiful waters of the Indian Ocean. You’ll start your day with a delicious complimentary breakfast, which includes croissants, pains au chocolat, sandwiches, fruits, tea, coffee, and water. Our expert skipper will brief you about the trip and the fishing techniques before you head off to the deep sea! With the personal expert guidance of our skipper, you and two other anglers at a time will be able to experience the thrill of big game fishing. We guarantee that you will be hooked!
After fishing, you will enjoy a barbecue lunch prepared on board the boat and then snorkel, or just relax aboard the boat and enjoy beautiful views of the west coast of the island.
On board Equipment:
- VHF Radio
- Compass Offshore
- Rods: 3 units x 130 outfits, 2 units x 80 outfits, 4 units x 50 outifts
- Fighting Chairs: 3 units
- Outriggers: 2 units
On Board Amenities:
- 1 Double Room
- 1 Single Room
- 1 Shower
- 1 WC
- 1 BBQ Grill
- A complimentary breakfast to start the day at 6:30am
- Big game fishing with an expert skipper from 7:00am-1:00pm
- Soft drinks and water on board
- A delicious barbecue on board prepared by our skippers
- Snorkelling or relaxing on the boat from 1:00pm-4:00pm
- Towel, sunglasses, and sunscreen