HOW TO MAKE A RESERVATION:
Step 1: Select the number of people in your group (above). The calendar and booking form will appear.
Step 2: Select your date in the calendar. The price will be shown at the bottom of the booking form. Fill in the required information in the booking form.
Step 3: Select ‘Add to Cart’ and then select ‘Proceed to Checkout’.
Step 4: Fill in the required billing information and select ‘Place Order’ to pay securely with your credit card (Visa, Mastercard, Discover, American Express). You will receive an immediate confirmation of your reservation.
- Start your day with a complimentary breakfast, served at 7:00am
- Enjoy a 5.5 hour excursion off the West Coast of Mauritius, from 7:30am to 1:00pm
- Spend the morning viewing and swimming with wild dolphins in their natural environment
- Discover beautiful coral and tropical fish while snorkelling at a popular dive site
- Spend the afternoon discovering Humpback and/or Sperm whales in the open seas
- A once-in-a-lifetime experience
Get ready for the experience of a lifetime, a truly unique experience of swimming with wild dolphins and observing majestic whales, in their natural environment in Mauritius.
You’ll start your day with a delicious complimentary breakfast, which includes croissants, pains au chocolat, sandwiches, fruits, tea, coffee, and water.
After breakfast, you will get on board the speedboat, and the professional and qualified skippers will start by briefing you on the most important aspects of this experience, including:
- The types of dolphins that you will encounter and their habits
- Guidelines for sustainable dolphin watching
- Security measures on the boat
- Swimming procedures
You will then head to Tamarin Bay for the dolphin encounter. The skippers will accompany you in the water when it’s your turn to swim with the dolphins. You will enjoy 2.5 hours on the open sea viewing and swimming with dolphins. Depending on the amount of time left, you will then go to The Aquarium, a popular snorkelling and diving site with beautiful coral and tropical fish.
You will then head back to the shore for a short period of time, and then start your 3 hour whale watching tour on the open seas to view these magnificent marine mammals in their natural habitat.
The skippers will brief you on the types of whales that you will encounter and the guidelines for sustainable whale watching.
Humpback whales can be sighted off the Mauritian coast between July and September/October when they move from the South pole to warmer seas near the equator to reproduce, give birth and breed before getting back to the antarctic while the Sperm whales can be observed almost all year round.
During your expedition, you will hear educational commentary by our skippers, and you will see the magnificent whales in their natural habitat.
Whale watching is a different and more difficult outing as you will have to go further out to sea and the success will depend a lot on the weather and sea conditions. If the sea is rough, it will be more difficult to see the whales.
In almost all cases (90%+) you will see the dolphins. However, if this is not the case, a second outing will be offered on the boat free of charge for the dolphin viewing only (2.5 hours). It’s important to note that there will be no refund once you have completed the activity.
There is a 60% chance that you will see the whales but if that is not the case, we will be unable to provide you with a refund due to the high fuel costs, so please consider this before making the booking.
- A delicious complimentary breakfast
- A 2.5-hour encounter with wild dolphins in the open sea
- Snorkelling at a popular diving site (snorkelling gear provided)
- A 3 hour whale watching excursion in the open sea
- Sun cream and a towel
- Swimsuits (already put on)