HOW TO MAKE A RESERVATION:
Step 1: Select the number of people in your group (above). The calendar and booking form will appear.
Step 2: Select your date in the calendar. The price will be shown at the bottom of the booking form. Fill in the required information in the booking form.
Step 3: Select ‘Add to Cart’ and then select ‘Proceed to Checkout’.
Step 4: Fill in the required billing information and select ‘Place Order’ to pay securely with your credit card (Visa, Mastercard, Discover, American Express). You will receive an immediate confirmation of your reservation.
- Explore Mauritius’ attractions at your own pace through 3 full day tours
- Enjoy 3 stress-free private Mauritius day tour packages in an air-conditioned vehicle with a friendly driver
- Explore the North of Mauritius including Pamplemousses Botanical Garden, L’Aventure du Sucre Museum, Château de Labourdonnais & Port Louis
- Explore the South of Mauritius including Bois Cheri Tea Plantation, La Vanille Crocodile & Tortoise Park, Gris Gris & La Roche Qui Pleure
- Explore the Southwest of Mauritius including Trou aux Cerfs Volcano, Grand Bassin Sacred Lake, Black River Gorges Park & Chamarel
Note: If you’re looking to do this tour with a wild dolphin swim, please see our North, South and Southwest Tours with Wild Dolphin Swim excursion.
Discover all Mauritius has to offer in this 3-day “Mauritius Essentials” package. You’ll have the opportunity to explore the North, South and Southwest of the island. Each day you’ll be picked up by your private driver and you will be able to explore each attraction at your own pace while the driver waits for you. You can also choose which day you do each tour. Each day, our driver will pick you up at 9am (we’re flexible if you’d like a different pickup time).
North Day Tour:
- Explore the famous historical Pamplemousses Botanical Garden
- Learn about the rich history of the island and the sugar industry, and sample different varieties of sugar and delicious local rums
- Visit Port-Louis, the capital of Mauritius, and its popular market and streets
- Relax and shop at the Caudan Waterfront
- Discover the tea making process and the history of tea in Mauritius at the Bois Cheri plantation
- Meet Domino, the oldest giant tortoise in Mauritius at La Vanille Réserve des Mascareignes
- Admire the rugged scenery at Gris Gris and the rock carved by waves to ressemble a crying person at the Roche qui Pleure
- Take a stroll around the crater of the Trou aux Cerfs dormant volcano and enjoy a breathtaking panoramic view of the island
- Discover the crater lake of Grand Bassin and the hindu culture of Mauritius by visiting the temples around the sacred lake
- Drive through the Black River Gorges National Park and stop to admire the stunning views
- Admire the Alexandra Falls waterfall and take a moment to enjoy in its peaceful surroundings
- Visit the popular site of the seven coloured earth geographic wonders and the famous Chamarel Falls
- Services of a fully licensed, qualified driver
- Air-conditioned and insured taxi, minibus or coach
- Private transfers for your group to and from your hotel
- Waiting time
- Parking fees
- Entrance fees to the different attractions
- Lunch or snacks
- Gratuities (optional)