HOW TO MAKE A RESERVATION:
Step 1: Select the number of people in your group (above). The calendar and booking form will appear.
Step 2: Select your date in the calendar. The price will be shown at the bottom of the booking form. Fill in the required information in the booking form.
Step 3: Select ‘Add to Cart’ and then select ‘Proceed to Checkout’.
Step 4: Fill in the required billing information and select ‘Proceed to Paypal’ to pay securely with your credit card (Visa, Mastercard, American Express) or Paypal account. You will receive an immediate confirmation of your reservation.
- Spend a full day shopping in Mauritius
- Shop the wide array of local and international retail brand stores in the convenience of a modern mall at Bagatelle
- Explore the malls and shops of Quatres Bornes and score some great deals at the local market
- Explore the small local shops of Curepipe and visit the shopping arcades and the ship model store
- Enjoy the deals at the many factory and duty free shops at Floreal Square
Bagatelle is a must-visit destination in Mauritius for shoppers looking for high quality local and international retail brands. This beautiful modern mall offers you the convenience of over 130 stores under one roof and a variety of restaurants, should you work an appetite while shopping!
Quatres-Bornes offers shoppers a multitude of shops along the main street of the town, including the popular Orchard Mall. Every Thursday and Sunday, you enjoy can the experience of walking through the hundreds of stalls at the Quatres Bornes market, where you can get great deals on products ranging from textile to curtains, cashmere clothing, shirts, home décor items and souvenirs. If you prefer the experience of walking through a traditional fruit and vegetable market, then you should visit this market on Wednesdays and Saturdays.
Explore the small shops along the main road in Curepipe. If you prefer malls, you will like Arcade Salaffa, Arcade Curimjee and Pushkaar. You will also find duty free shops and a ship model store and a market.
Visit Floreal Square, where you will find duty free and factory shops for anything from clothing, jewelry, silk, oriental rugs, handicrafts, exotic liquor and spices.
- A full day shopping in Mauritius
- Services of a fully licensed, qualified driver
- Air-conditioned and insured taxi, minibus or coach
- Private transfer for your group to and from your hotel
- Waiting time
- Parking fees
- Lunch or snacks
- Gratuities (optional)