HOW TO MAKE A RESERVATION:
Step 1: Select the number of people in your group (above). The calendar and booking form will appear.
Step 2: Select your date in the calendar. The price will be shown at the bottom of the booking form. Fill in the required information in the booking form.
Step 3: Select ‘Add to Cart’ and then select ‘Proceed to Checkout’.
Step 4: Fill in the required billing information and select ‘Proceed to Paypal’ to pay securely with your credit card (Visa, Mastercard, American Express) or Paypal account. You will receive an immediate confirmation of your reservation.
- Enjoy a stress-free private full-day Mauritius excursion in an air-conditioned vehicle with a friendly driver
- Discover the tea making process and the history of tea in Mauritius at the Bois Cheri plantation
- Meet Domino, the oldest giant tortoise in Mauritius at the La Vanille Réserve des Mascareignes
- Admire the rugged scenery at Gris Gris and the rock carved by waves to ressemble a crying person at the Roche qui Pleure
Discover the beauty of the South of Mauritius with a private 8-hour Mauritius excursion. The driver will pick you up from your hotel and drive you to the various sights and attractions below. You will get to explore it at your own pace while the driver waits for you.
Discover the tea making process at Bois Chéri, the first tea plantation in Mauritius, founded in 1892. You will visit the plantation, factory, museum and learn about the tea production process from harvest and fermentation to drying, sieving and packaging, and the history of tea in Mauritius. After the guided tour, you can sample the delicious varieties of tea on the terrace of its old chalet and admire a volcanic crater now transformed into a small lake, surrounded by lush greenery.
Stroll through La Vanille Réserve des Mascareignes and its 3.5 hectares of lush greenery. Discover its beautiful palm and banana trees, giant bamboos, its impressive animals, including 2,000 Nile Crocodiles and 1,000 giant tortoises. You will also visit their insectarium which boasts one of the best private collections in the world with 23,000 species.
Admire the rugged scenery of big, powerful waves crashing on the cliffs at Gris Gris. A few metres away, you will see La Roche qui pleure, a natural rock formation that resembles a person crying when the waves hit it.
- Services of a fully licensed, qualified driver
- Air-conditioned and insured taxi, minibus or coach
- Private transfer for your group to and from your hotel
- Waiting time
- Parking fees
- Entrance fees to the different attractions
- Lunch or snacks
- Gratuities (optional)