HOW TO MAKE A RESERVATION:
Step 1: Select the number of people in your group (above). The calendar and booking form will appear.
Step 2: Select your date in the calendar. The price will be shown at the bottom of the booking form. Fill in the required information in the booking form.
Step 3: Select ‘Add to Cart’ and then select ‘Proceed to Checkout’.
Step 4: Fill in the required billing information and select ‘Place Order’ to pay securely with your credit card (Visa, Mastercard, Discover, American Express). You will receive an immediate confirmation of your reservation.
- Enjoy a stress-free private full-day Mauritius tour in an air-conditioned vehicle with a friendly driver
- Take a stroll around the crater of a dormant volcano and enjoy a breathtaking panoramic view of the island
- Discover the hindu culture of Mauritius by visiting the hindu temples around the crater lake of Grand Bassin
- Drive by the largest reservoir of the island and through the Black River Gorges National Park, and stop to admire the views and the Alexandra falls
- Visit the popular site of the seven coloured earth and the Chamarel Falls
Discover the South West of Mauritius with a private 8-hour Mauritius tour. The driver will pick you up from your hotel and drive you to the various sights and attractions below. You will get to explore at your own pace while the driver waits for you.
Enjoy the 360 degree views from the top of the Trou aux Cerfs volcano while taking a stroll around the crater. This dormant volcano stands at around 600 m above sea level, and on clear days offers a breathtaking panoramic view of the island.
Drive by the Mare-aux-Vacoas, Mauritius’ largest reservoir, on the way to Grand Bassin, a tranquil and serene crater lake considered sacred by the Hindu population. Discover the Hindu culture by visiting the temples around the lake and enjoy the peace and quiet of the surroundings. You will also be amazed by the tall statue of Shiva and the view from the highest temple. Be sure to watch out for the monkeys and wildlife. Note: It may not be possible to make this stop in the month of February or March as the area is also a pilgrimage site during the festival of Mahashivaratree.
Nature lovers will enjoy the incredible views of the Black River Gorges, the largest national park in Mauritius. Covering an area of 6754 hectares, the park is home to numerous endemic flora and fauna and provides visitors with beautiful hikes, with varying levels of difficulty. During your drive through the park and Plaine des Champagnes, you will also get to stop and admire Alexandra falls and viewpoint, and if they’re in season, like the locals, you’ll want to pick a few goyaves de chine!
Visit the popular Chamarel, the coloured earth site, where in addition to the geological wonders of the seven coloured dunes, you can view the Chamarel Falls, the most famous waterfall in Mauritius! And, make sure you stop by the giant tortoise pens before leaving the park!
- Services of a fully licensed, qualified driver
- Air-conditioned and insured taxi, minibus or coach
- Private transfer for your group to and from your hotel
- Waiting time
- Parking fees
- Entrance fees to the different attractions
- Lunch or snacks
- Gratuities (optional)