HOW TO MAKE A RESERVATION:
Step 1: Select the number of people in your group (above). The calendar and booking form will appear.
Step 2: Select your date in the calendar. The price will be shown at the bottom of the booking form. Fill in the required information in the booking form.
Step 3: Select ‘Add to Cart’ and then select ‘Proceed to Checkout’.
Step 4: Fill in the required billing information and select ‘Place Order’ to pay securely with your credit card (Visa, Mastercard, Discover, American Express). You will receive an immediate confirmation of your reservation.
- Start your day with a complimentary breakfast, served at 7:00am
- Enjoy a full-day excursion on the West Coast of Mauritius, from 7:30am to 2:30pm
- Spend 2.5 hours swimming with wild dolphins in their natural environment
- Snorkel in the clear waters and view the Crystal Rock (time permitting)
- Enjoy a delicious barbecue lunch and live music on Benitiers Island
- Spend the afternoon tanning and relaxing on Benitiers Island
Get ready for the experience of a lifetime: swim with dolphins in their natural environment, snorkel in the crystal clear waters near the coral reef, and enjoy a delicious barbecue lunch on Benitiers Island.
You’ll start your day with a delicious complimentary breakfast, which includes croissants, pains au chocolat, sandwiches, fruits, tea, coffee, and water.
Once you get on board the speedboat, the professional and qualified skippers will start by briefing you on the most important aspects of this experience, including:
- The types of dolphins that you will encounter and their habits
- Guidelines for sustainable dolphin watching
- Security measures on the boat
- Swimming procedures
You will then enjoy 2.5 hours on the open sea, swimming with wild dolphins and snorkelling near the coral reef (time permitting).
After you swim with dolphins, you will head to Benitiers Island. You will go across the Crystal Rock and have a magnificent view of Le Morne mountain. Once on the island, the crew will start preparing a delicious barbecue lunch, and it will be served at around noon. Afterwards, you will have the leisure to tan, relax and enjoy the lagoon and island while enjoying some live music.
Lunch Menu on Ile aux Bénitiers:
- Barbecue: Seafood skewer, fish, chicken sausages, garlic bread, and various salads
- Dessert: Grilled Banana
- Drinks: Soft drinks, water, fruit juice, wine, rum, and beer
- Note: A vegetarian menu can also be proposed on demand
- A delicious complimentary breakfast
- A 2.5-hour encounter with wild dolphins in the open sea
- Snorkelling at the coral reef (time permitting)
- Snorkelling gear
- Sea shoes for Ile aux Benitiers
- Rain coats for rainy days
- A barbecue lunch and drinks on a tropical island
- Time to relax and suntan
- Sun cream and a towel
- Swimsuits (already put on)