HOW TO MAKE A RESERVATION:
Step 1: Select the number of people in your group (above). The calendar and booking form will appear.
Step 2: Select your date in the calendar. The price will be shown at the bottom of the booking form. Fill in the required information in the booking form.
Step 3: Select ‘Add to Cart’ and then select ‘Proceed to Checkout’.
Step 4: Fill in the required billing information and select ‘Proceed to Paypal’ to pay securely with your credit card (Visa, Mastercard, American Express) or Paypal account. You will receive an immediate confirmation of your reservation.
- Start your day with a complimentary breakfast, served at 7:00am
- Enjoy a 2.5 hour excursion off the West Coast of Mauritius, from 7:30am to 10:00am
- Head out to the open sea to view the dolphins in their natural environment
- Discover beautiful coral and tropical fish while snorkelling at a popular diving site
Get ready for the experience of a lifetime, a truly unique experience of swimming with dolphins in Mauritius, in their natural environment.
You’ll start your day with a delicious complimentary breakfast, which includes croissants, pains au chocolat, sandwiches, fruits, tea, coffee, and water.
After breakfast, you will get on board the speedboat, and the professional and qualified skippers will start by briefing you on the most important aspects of this experience, including:
- The types of dolphins that you will encounter and their habits
- Guidelines for sustainable dolphin watching
- Security measures on the boat
- Swimming procedures
You will then head to Tamarin Bay for the dolphin encounter. The skippers will accompany you in the water when it’s your turn to swim with the dolphins. You will enjoy 2.5 hours on the open sea, viewing the dolphins and swimming with them. Depending on the amount of time left, you will then go to The Aquarium, a popular snorkelling and diving site with beautiful coral and tropical fish.
If you would like to continue the day with a barbecue lunch on a small island, then book our Swimming with Dolphins and Lunch on Benitiers Island excursion.
- A delicious complimentary breakfast
- A 2.5-hour encounter with wild dolphins in the open sea
- Snorkelling at a popular diving site (snorkelling gear provided)
- Sun cream and a towel
- Swimsuits (already put on)