HOW TO MAKE A RESERVATION:
Step 1: Select the number of people in your group (above). The calendar and booking form will appear.
Step 2: Select your date in the calendar. The price will be shown at the bottom of the booking form. Fill in the required information in the booking form.
Step 3: Select ‘Add to Cart’ and then select ‘Proceed to Checkout’.
Step 4: Fill in the required billing information and select ‘Proceed to Paypal’ to pay securely with your credit card (Visa, Mastercard, American Express) or Paypal account. You will receive an immediate confirmation of your reservation.
- Enjoy a stress-free full-day Mauritius excursion, including transportation in an air-conditioned vehicle with a friendly driver
- Head out to the open sea to swim with wild dolphins in their natural environment in the morning
- Discover beautiful coral and tropical fish while snorkelling near the reef
- Drive by and take photographs at the stunning viewpoint of Macondé
- Visit La Vanille Réserve des Mascareignes giant tortoise and crocodile park
- Admire the rugged scenery of big, powerful waves crashing on the cliffs at Gris Gris
Get ready for a day of discovery when you book our 8-hour Mauritius nature discovery tour. The driver will pick you up from your hotel and drive you to the various sights and attractions below.
You will start your day with the experience of a lifetime, and one of the most popular activities in Mauritius, swimming with wild dolphins in their natural environment. Once you get on board the speedboat, the professional and qualified skippers will start by briefing you on the most important aspects of this experience, including:
- The types of dolphins that you will encounter and their habits
- Guidelines for sustainable dolphin watching
- Security measures on the boat
- Swimming procedures
You will then head to Tamarin Bay for the dolphin encounter. The skippers will accompany you in the water when it’s your turn to swim with the dolphins. You will enjoy 2.5 hours on the open sea viewing the dolphins and swimming with them. Depending on the amount of time left, you will then go to The Aquarium, a popular snorkelling and diving site with beautiful coral and tropical fish.
After this memorable experience, your driver will take you to discover one of the most photographed sceneries of Mauritius: Macondé. This picturesque viewpoint is located in the south-west part of Mauritius, where the coastal road is built around a sharp curve along a cliff, giving it its dramatic and breathtaking appeal.
Then your driver will then take you to visit La Vanille Réserve des Mascareignes where you will discover beautiful palm and banana trees, giant bamboos, impressive animals, including 2,000 Nile Crocodiles and 1,000 giant tortoises. You will also visit their insectarium which boasts one of the best private collections in the world with 23,000 species.
In the afternoon, you will discover more of the wild south while admiring the rugged scenery of big, powerful waves crashing on the cliffs at Gris Gris. A few metres away, you will see La Roche qui pleure, a natural rock formation that resembles a person crying when the waves hit it.
- A 2.5-hour encounter with wild dolphins in the open sea
- Snorkelling near the coral reef (snorkelling gear provided)
- Services of a fully licensed, qualified driver
- Air-conditioned and insured taxi, minibus or coach
- Private transfer for your group to and from your hotel
- Waiting time
- Parking fees
- Entrance fees to La Vanille Réserve des Mascareignes
- Lunch or snacks
- Gratuities (optional)