This 2-day Mauritius tour is perfect for those who want to see Mauritius' attractions, but have limited time. Two 10-hour fun-filled, packed days await, as you explore the North, Southwest and South of the island. Your driver will pick you up from your hotel in a private vehicle, and wait for you while you explore Mauritius' attractions at your own pace. You'll have the chance to stop at Pamplemousses Garden, L’Aventure du Sucre Museum, Port Louis, Chamarel, Black River Gorges National Park, Trou aux Cerfs Volcano, Grand Bassin Sacred Lake, Bois Cheri Tea Plantation, La Vanille Nature Park, Gris Gris and more!
Mauritius 2 Day Full island Tour
Discover all Mauritius has to offer in this 2-day “Mauritius Essentials” package. You’ll have the opportunity to explore the North, Southwest, Centre and South of the island. Each day you’ll be picked up by your private driver and you will be able to explore each attraction at your own pace while the driver waits for you. You can also choose which day you do each tour. Each day, our driver will pick you up at 8am (we’re flexible if you’d like a different pickup time).
Day 1: The North & Southwest:
- Explore the famous historical Pamplemousses Botanical Garden
- Learn about the rich history of the island and the sugar industry, and sample different varieties of sugar and delicious local rums at L’Aventure du Sucre Museum
- Visit Port-Louis, the capital of Mauritius, and its popular market and streets
- Relax and shop at the Caudan Waterfront
- Drive through the Black River Gorges National Park and stop to admire the stunning views
- Visit the popular site of the seven coloured earth geographic wonders and the famous Chamarel Falls
Day 2: The South & Centre:
- Take a stroll around the crater of the Trou aux Cerfs dormant volcano and enjoy a breathtaking panoramic view of the island
- Discover the crater lake of Grand Bassin and the Hindu culture of Mauritius by visiting the temples around the sacred lake
- Discover the tea making process and the history of tea in Mauritius at the Bois Cheri plantation
- Meet Domino, the oldest giant tortoise in Mauritius at La Vanille Réserve des Mascareignes
- Admire the rugged scenery at Gris Gris