Pre-book private Mauritius airport transfers in a taxi, minibus or coach and arrive in Mauritius stress-free, knowing that our airport transfer service takes care of all elements of your group’s journey, including flight tracking to ensure that the driver is ready, whether you land on time or late!
See all Mauritius has to offer through our selection of hand-picked activities. Book a private guided land tour for your group in a comfortable, air-conditioned taxi, minibus or coach or reserve a fun-filled sea excursion discovering the beauty of our famous crystal-clear lagoon.
Mauritius Excursion: Full Day Ile aux Cerfs Catamaran Cruise, BBQ Lunch and SnorkelingFrom €58.00 From €58.00
- Enjoy a unique full-day excursion on the South East/East Coast of Mauritius (9:00am to 4:00pm)
- Snorkel in the crystal clear waters near Pointe aux Feuilles
- Visit the famous Grand River South East waterfall and spot the monkeys and fruit bats
- Enjoy a delicious barbecue lunch and drinks on board the catamaran
- Dance to the sound of the Sega music played by the crew members
- Swim, suntan and relax on the spectacular beaches of Ile aux Cerfs
- Start your day with a complimentary breakfast, served at 7:00am
- Enjoy a full-day excursion on the West Coast of Mauritius
- Spend 2.5 hours swimming with the dolphins in their natural environment
- Snorkel in the crystal clear waters near the coral reef
- Enjoy a delicious barbecue lunch and live music on Benitiers Island
- Spend the afternoon tanning and relaxing on Benitiers Island
Pre-book a private airport pickup for your group and arrive in Mauritius stress-free, knowing that our airport transfer service takes care of all elements of your journey, including flight tracking to ensure that the driver is ready, whether you land on time or late!
- Stress-free private transfer from SSR Airport to your hotel
- Air-conditioned and insured taxi, minibus or coach
- Friendly and qualified driver
- Enjoy a stress-free private full-day tour in an air-conditioned vehicle with a friendly driver-guide
- Take a stroll around the crater of a dormant volcano and enjoy a breathtaking panoramic view of the island
- Visit the Hindu temples around the crater lake of Grand Bassin
- Drive by the largest reservoir of the island and through the Black River Gorges National Park
- Visit the popular site of the seven coloured earth and the Chamarel Falls