HOW TO MAKE A RESERVATION:
Step 1: Select the number of people in your group (above). The calendar and booking form will appear.
Step 2: Select your date in the calendar. The price will be shown at the bottom of the booking form. Fill in the required information in the booking form.
Step 3: Select ‘Add to Cart’ and then select ‘Proceed to Checkout’.
Step 4: Fill in the required billing information and select ‘Place Order’ to pay securely with your credit card (Visa, Mastercard, Discover, American Express). You will receive an immediate confirmation of your reservation.
- Enjoy an unforgettable full-day Ile aux Cerfs tour on a pirate ship (9:30am to 4:00pm)
- Snorkel in the pristine marine park of Trou Moutou
- Visit the famous Grand River South East waterfall
- Enjoy live music and refreshments on board
- Feast on a delicious barbecue lunch on board the pirate ship
- Take a stroll along the beautiful beaches of Ile aux Cerfs
- Stop by Ile aux Aigrettes to swim and relax
Ay Matey! Get ready for a full-day of adventure aboard this high-spirited and exciting wooden pirate ship! You will sail along the beautiful South-East / East coast of Mauritius, snorkel, visit the Grand River South East Waterfall, enjoy live music and a delicious barbecue lunch on board, and relax on the white sandy beaches of Ile aux Cerfs and Ile aux Aigrettes. This unforgettable day cruise is guaranteed to deliver adventure, discovery and relaxation in a fun and friendly atmosphere.
Following the skipper’s welcome message to his mateys and an explanation of the itinerary, you’ll set sail towards Trou Moutou, where you’ll be able to discover a multitude of small tropical fish and the undersea beauty of the marine park.
As you then head to visit the Grand River South East Waterfall, you’ll see the curious monkeys jumping through the big trees on the lush river banks. You will be able see the Mauritian fruit bats resting perched on the highest trees as you approach the waterfall. The crew will offer you drinks and refreshments while you enjoy the beauty of the waterfall.
You will then sail to Ile aux Cerfs, where you will be able to enjoy a delicious barbecue lunch, prepared and served right on board your pirate ship!
Lunch Menu on board your pirate ship:
- Barbecue: chicken, fresh fish, lobster (250g) or scampi (400g), bread, rice, mixed salad
- Dessert: flaming bananas
- Drinks: red, rosé, and white wine, beer, rum, Coca Cola, fruit juice, mineral water
After that you will head to the postcard-perfect side of Ile aux Cerfs where you can laze around in the sun on the white sandy beaches. There are other activities on the island that you can partake in once you’re there. The hardest part of your day will be leaving this island, but don’t worry, you will get to finish the day by going for a dip near the Ile aux Aigrettes.
- A full-day pirate ship excursion of the South East / East
- Snorkelling at Trou Moutou Marine Park (snorkelling gear provided)
- Visit of the Grand River South East (GRSE) Waterfall
- Entertainment, barbecue lunch and drinks on board the pirate boat
- Time to relax on the beaches of Ile aux Cerfs
- Swimming near Ile Aux Aigrettes
- Towel, sunglasses, and sunscreen
- Swimsuits (already put on)