HOW TO MAKE A RESERVATION:
Step 1: Select the number of people in your group (above). The calendar and booking form will appear.
Step 2: Select your date in the calendar. The price will be shown at the bottom of the booking form. Fill in the required information in the booking form.
Step 3: Select ‘Add to Cart’ and then select ‘Proceed to Checkout’.
Step 4: Fill in the required billing information and select ‘Place Order’ to pay securely with your credit card (Visa, Mastercard, Discover, American Express). You will receive an immediate confirmation of your reservation.
- Explore Blue Bay Marine Park, arguably the best snorkelling location in Mauritius, by glass bottom boat
- Discover an abundance of colourful tropical fish and diverse coral formations while snorkelling in the marine park
- Admire the rugged scenery of big, powerful waves crashing on the cliffs at Gris Gris
- Stroll through La Vanille Réserve des Mascareignes and discover crocodiles, giant tortoises and the reserve’s beautiful palm trees, banana trees and giant bamboos
- Visit St. Aubin Rhumerie and Vanilla Plantation, sample award-winning rum and learn about artisanal and traditional distillery techniques
Discover the south of Mauritius, including the Blue Bay Marine Park, on this unique 8-hour tour. Your private driver will pick you up at your hotel and take you to see the attractions listed below. You’ll get to explore at your own pace while the driver waits for you.
Blue Bay Glass Bottom Boat & Snorkelling
Once you arrive at Blue Bay Beach, you will begin to understand where the name “Blue Bay” came from: the water is a multitude of shades of blue. From the beach, you’ll embark on a glass bottom boat trip to the famous Blue Bay Marine Park. The marine park is arguably the best location for snorkelling in Mauritius. With snorkelling gear provided, you’ll be able to discover the abundance of colourful tropical fish, including the trumpet fish, diverse coral formations and other marine creatures that call this park home.
Gris Gris and La Roche qui Pleure
While most of Mauritius is surrounded by coral reefs, giving us the calm lagoon the island is famous for, the southern part of the island is where there is a break in the reef. At Gris Gris, you will be able to admire the rugged scenery of big, powerful waves crashing on the stunning cliffs. A few metres away, you will see La Roche qui Pleure, a natural rock formation that resembles a person crying when the waves hit it.
La Vanille Réserve des Mascareignes
Stroll through La Vanille Réserve des Mascareignes and its 3.5 hectares of lush greenery. Discover its beautiful palm and banana trees, giant bamboos, its impressive animals, including 2,000 Nile Crocodiles and 1,000 giant tortoises. You will also visit their insectarium which boasts one of the best private collections in the world with 23,000 species.
Rum Tasting at St. Aubin Rhumerie and Vanilla Plantation
The St. Aubin Rhumerie uses both artisanal and traditional distillery techniques to make its award-winning rum. You’ll have the opportunity to visit the factory and learn about the rum-making process and sample the delicious varieties of rum they offer. You can also visit the beautiful colonial house and the vanilla and anthurium flower plantations.
- Services of a fully licensed, qualified driver
- Air-conditioned and insured taxi, minibus or coach
- Private transfer for your group to and from your hotel
- Waiting time
- Parking fees
- Entrance fees to La Vanille Réserve des Mascareignes & St. Aubin Rhumerie and Vanilla Plantation
- Lunch or snacks
- Gratuities (optional)
- A towel and a bathing suit (already put on)
- A change of clothes (optional)